I will use the journal to asses your development during the course. I do not expect your first posts to be of a high standard but I do expect everyone to met the conditions of a good ToK journal post by the end of the first year.
I will comment on all of your posts (sooner or later) and will place an evaluation comment on it too. I will keep track of your posts and my evaluation of them and use this as well as class performance to monitor your understanding.
The descriptors for level of achievement are as follows:
1. The post has little or no ToK content
2. The post uses ToK terminology but superficially and the link to ToK is tenuous.
3. The post uses ToK terminology successfully and talks about ToK content but does not contain a KQ
4. The post uses ToK terminology successfully with strong links to ToK content and contains a KQ
5. The post uses a well formulated knowledge question and is explored successfully using a real life example/s, exploring perspectives and identifying the implications.